- Covered under a 10 year limited warranty for tub shell, 5 year limited for internal components
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Easy access door system with watertight seal
- Constructed of ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced premium gelcoat
- Surfaced with the industry’s best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Features exclusive Quick Drain® technology - empties tub in less than two minutes
- Slip-resistant flooring – textured finishing technique applied
- Free standing metal support frame with adjustable leveling feet
- Built-in comfort support seat and safety grab bar
- Includes premium deck mounted tub filler faucet and hand shower combination with superior FloWise™ technology
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Integrated in-line whirlpool heater and blower for maintaining comfortable temperature during operation
- Easy touch push button controls for 21 integrated air jets and 8 massage jets provide the ultimate in-home spa experience
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Quick Drain® Technology: This exclusive beneficial technology empties your tub in less than two minutes without the requirement for additional plumbing. Spend less time waiting with this patented innovation.
Whirlpool/Air Spa Combination: American Standard whirlpool/air combination tubs are designed to deliver the ultimate bathing experience through easy to use integrated whirlpool massage paired with air jets. A built in heated blower offers the ability to maintain water temperature during operation for the most comfortable experience imaginable. Enjoy the therapeutic massage benefits of an American Standard whirlpool/air combination tub and indulge in total relaxation for a complete in-home spa experience.
Arthritis Foundation's Ease-of-Use Commendation: The Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation recognizes products that have been expertly designed, proven to make life easier for people who have arthritis and other physical limitations. Independently tested by experts and evaluated by people with arthritis, Ease of Use products are easy to use by everyone.
- Self-Leveling Base: A major time-saver during installation, this tub’s self-leveling base eliminates the need to fret over a perfectly level base structural support. High-density compressible pads do the work for you, compensating for any imperfections. DIY’ers and contractors both appreciate this feature.
- Americast: 7 years in the making, Americast’s unique three-layer construction consists of a smooth porcelain-enamel finish on high-quality alloy, backed by an injection-molded structural composite. It offers the same structural thickness and rich enamel colors as cast-iron, but is half the weight, and does a better job at retaining heat, preventing chips / crazing, and absorbing sound.
- Premium Gelcoat: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium gelcoat for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium gelcoat means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
- Length: 60" (left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Width: 30" (back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Height: 37" (top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Basin Depth: 32-1/4"" (depth of water at tub’s maximum capacity)
- Capacity (Gallons): 75
- Installation Type: Alcove, Deck Mounted
- Drain Placement: Left
- Material: Gelcoat
- Number of Jets: 29
- Handshower and faucet included
- Manufacturer Warranty: 10 Year (Tub Shell), 5 Year (Internal Components)
- Bath Type: Combo Air/Whirlpool
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office