- Faucet body constructed of metal ensuring durability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Includes pop-up drain assembly
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense® certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Complete with required valve system
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ brushed nickel finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking bathroom.
WaterSense® / Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense® products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Overall Height: 7" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 4" (distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1"
- 2 handles included with faucet