Lighting and Faucets Align
Matching Your Faucets and Lighting
When you think about lighting the most used area in your home, what places come to mind? The bedroom? The hallway? The bathroom?
Look around and you’ll see bath faucets in various commercial settings. They’re a common sight in bathrooms at airports, restaurants, and stadiums. Due to the sheer volume of people who use these fixtures—as well as might not be something you put a lot of thought into—until you really need it. Bathroom lighting is essential to our daily routines, but you don’t have to settle for lighting that’s unattractive and uninspiring. FaucetDirect.com features bathroom lighting and faucets from the industry’s top brands in a number of styles. When we think of bathroom lighting, the first thing that comes to mind is a vanity fixture. And why not? Placing lights over the mirror to help you see is an idea that’s simple, straightforward, and logical. Anywhere from two to six lights will usually do the trick, and often they’re reversible—meaning they can be mounted up or down.
Matching Bathroom Lights, Faucets and Accessories
Placing a single-light wall sconce right by the bathroom door can also provide an additional source of illumination. And nothing compares to a beauty wrap to provide elegance, striking good looks, and prosperous light. With three or four lights above the mirror and single lights hanging on both sides, a beauty wrap is a practical and luxurious way to light for your bathroom. If you need an additional light source for a larger bathroom, a ceiling light is a fantastic option. Flushmount lights, semi-flush mount lights, and even chandeliers help brighten those larger bathrooms that need a little extra light. And don’t forget about adding a bath fan with a light. You’ll need that exhaust fan to help eliminate moisture in your bathroom, and FaucetDirect.com features dozens of fans that include a light. One very popular bathroom lighting design idea is carrying a single theme throughout your entire bathroom. A number of forward-thinking manufacturers have put together collections that coordinate lighting, faucets, and accessories, like towel bars, tissue holders, and robe hooks. Some available combinations of bathroom lighting and faucet collections include:
* Kohler’s Devonshire collection includes traditional-themed lighting, plumbing and accessories.
* Progress Lighting teamed with Kohler twice: Progress Lighting’s Fairfield collection and Kohler’s Memoirs collection, and Progress Lighting’s Milia collection and Kohler’s Finial collection.
* Progress Lighting and Delta Faucet partnered for the Arts and Crafts-themed Lockwood collection, the contemporary Michael Graves collection, and the traditional-themed Victorian collection.
* Progress Lighting and Moen have coordinated their Monticello lighting and Rivanna faucet collections.
So, whether you’re getting ready for work in the morning, taking the kids out of the bath at night, or taking the time to say goodnight to a loved one, the right kind of bathroom lighting and faucets can make all of the difference. Let FaucetDirect.com help you find what you need.
Kitchen Lighting Fixtures to Match that New Faucet
How about the kitchen lighting fixtures?
The kitchen is arguably the busiest room in your home. Between eating meals, prepping for and cleaning up after meals, washing dishes, and simply socializing, all of this traffic is going to need sufficient lighting. And FaucetDirect.com has the fixtures you need to help the kitchen activity flow smoothly.
* Since the typical kitchen, no matter the size, doesn’t exactly leave a lot of room on the wall, most of your light will come from above. And with ceiling fixtures, there’s a whole lot to choose from:
* Flushmount and semi flushmount fixtures are the most common kitchen lights. Flushmount fixtures are mounted flush up against the ceiling, and semi flushmount lights hang down slightly, but not too far.
* Chandeliers are typically reserved for larger kitchens, and mini chandeliers (usually three-light fixtures) are commonly installed above a kitchen table or in a kitchen nook.
* Pendants are another frequently used ceiling light. Mini pendants are ideal to illuminate a specific area, and the broad light of bowl pendants brighten more spacious kitchen areas.
* Island lights (also called billiard lights) are perfect over a kitchen island or the kitchen table. Recessed lighting is another fantastic ways to illuminate your kitchen.
Recessed lighting provides a nice, clean look and you can usually direct the lights to point any in direction. Perhaps the single most overlooked part of the kitchen is the space beneath the cabinets. It’s a spot that typically doesn’t garner a lot of attention, but one that can benefit greatly from a touch of illumination. And for a lighting option that’s a little out of the box, but growing in popularity, consider a skylight. These allow a ton of nature’s brilliant light into your kitchen without the need to flip a single switch. So, whether you’re remodeling your entire kitchen or just want to replace a single fixture, let FaucetDirect.com help you find the right light (or lighting system) for your unique needs.
Reasons To Shop at FaucetDirect.com
400,000+ products shipped - Over 50 warehouses, 30 vendors, 20+ direct-manufacturer relationships - Top 30 Fastest Growing Retailer
Safest Place to Shop Online
Read how we do more to protect your information and transactions.
Orders over $ 99 automatically receive Free Shipping!*
Build.com Network of Stores
FaucetDirect.com is a Network Store of Build.com. When shopping with FaucetDirect.com, you have access to ALL of our stores. One account - everything home improvement and decor!