- All-brass faucet body construction
- SD0 (Stainless Steel finish) constructed of Grade 304 stainless steel
- Forward Rotation Lever, does not hit backsplash
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Convenient Dual Spray Trigger - hold and release on/off spray control
- Non-metallic pulldown spray head enhances faucet's versatility
- Spring vs counterweight to help retract metal hose with little effort
- SilkMove ceramic disc cartridge
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 14-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Stainless Steel Braided Flexible Supply Lines
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (CAL Green Certified)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 “wipes” with an abrasive cloth.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
- QuickFix Plus: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- 32 298: This model
- 32 298 E: WaterCare version of this model
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.