This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
- Mixing Valve Required
- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/2" turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Product Technologies / Benefits:
WaterSense / Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Spout Reach: 8-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Valve Type: 1224 cartridge