Item # bci2709633
Grohe Essence 19 988 Thermostatic Valve Trim Features:
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates seamlessly with other products from Grohe's Essence New Collection
- Dual function cartridge - separate dials control volume and temperature independently
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Features 2-way integrated diverter for transferring water flow between applications
- Diameter (With Handle): 7-1/4"
- Diameter (Escutcheon): 6-11/16"
- Depth (From Wall): 3-1/2"
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve will be offered
Grohe Essence 19 988 Thermostatic Valve Trim Technologies / Benefits:
- StarLight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- TurboStat: By increasing the sensitivity to the thermo element and restructuring the internal waterways, our thermostats react up to twice as fast to abrupt changes in water pressure, and are up to nine times more accurate than the leading competitors. The desired temperature is achieved in seconds and is maintained throughout the duration of your shower. The outstanding precision offered by the TurboStat technology also adds to your showers conservation of water.
Grohe Essence 19 988 Shower Head Specifications:
Why Buy Grohe Essence 19 988 Thermostatic Valve Trim From Us:
- We are a Grohe preferred authorized online dealer for guaranteed warranty coverage
- Customer care experts available 7 days a week to serve you before & after purchase
- A showroom experience from the comfort of your home or office
Dimensions and Measurements
Installation Hardware Included
Integrated Volume Control
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
Warranty and Product Information