This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Cutting Board Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Rinsing Basket Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
Elkay DLR332210 Features:
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- 50/50 split basins allows you to conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes
- High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
- Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use
- Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
Elkay DLR332210 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 33" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 22" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 10-1/8" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions (Left): 13-1/2" L x 16" W x 10" D
- Basin Dimensions (Right): 13-1/2" L x 16" W x 10" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 5
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 4", or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.