This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
Elkay CR3122 Features:
- Constructed of 20-gauge T-304 grade stainless steel
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Designed for drop in installations
- Basin is undercoated and padded to prevent dish clatter and cabinet condensation
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- Covered under Elkay's limited lifetime residential warranty
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SoundGuard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry.
Elkay CR3122 Specifications:
- Height: 6-7/8" (measured from bottom of sink to top of rim)
- Length: 31" (measured from left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Width: 22" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 5 (holes required for faucet installation)
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay CR31221
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay CR31222
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay CR3122MR2*
2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay CR31223
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay CR31224
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay CR31225*
5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay CR31220
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.