Previously available only in spas or luxury hotels, the luxury of a fog-free mirror can be yours to enjoy in your own master bathroom. With a fogless mirror as part of the home, you will no longer have to wipe mirrors after warm showers and leave streaks on them as a result. Installing anti-fog bathroom mirror systems is a simple and cost-effective way to make your morning preparations — and even bathroom cleaning — more efficient. In addition to our floor-heating products, steam-free mirrors add a touch of comfort to any home. Wires directly into your bathroom / vanity lighting - it's that easy!
- Rectangular Self-adhesive electric mirror defogger
- Covered under a 1 year warranty and 24/7 technical support
- Operates at consistent, regulated temperature of 104 degrees
- Easy on and off with wiring directly into your bathroom light
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Wafer thin system installs discreetly behind your mirror
- Adhesive allows direct application to the back of any wall-hung mirror in just minutes
- Does not affect the mirror's reflective coating and can be wired for continuous operation at a cose of just pennies a month
- Prevent fog and reflection distorting moisture from forming during bathing or showering
- Shave, apply make-up, or add finishing touches to your look while enjoying a perfect reflection
- Eliminate frustration and wasted time waiting for your mirror to clear, and additional wiping / cleaning to keep you moving through your routine
- Width: 30"
- Height: 40"
- Can the defogger be controlled with a low-voltage dimmer switch? > These are not designed to be used with dimmer switches or any other low-voltage control.
- Can these be installed in the shower? > These are not rated to be installed directly into a shower or wet enclosure.
- Can these be trimmed? No, these cannot be trimmed to size. The proper size needs to be selected and applied to an open / unobstructed space on the back of the mirror.
- Can you use in multiples? > Yes, you can use multiples to cover a much larger mirror, just be sure that none of them are overlapping.
- Can this be wired to a lighting circuit? > Yes, this is the most common way to operate a mirror defogger.
- How does it work? > An ultra thin electric heating mat is attached to the back of the mirror, which transmits a gentle warmth across the mirror's surface preventing moisture from condensing on the surface.
- Can you use this with a mirror that is glued to the wall? Yes. If you are gluing a mirror to the wall, simply apply the adhesive to the mirror back that is not covered with the defogger.
- How quick does this work? > The mirror will begin to defog within 5 minutes of being turned on, and will stay clean as long as the unit is on. Recommended use, is to turn it on as soon as you enter the bathroom to give it time to begin to work as you work through your bath/shower routine.
- How long is the cold lead? > The cold lead wire is 36" long
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
WarmlyYours - Mirror Defoggers
Previously available only in spas or luxury hotels, the luxury of a fog-free mirror can be yours to enjoy in your own master bathroom. With a fogless mirror as part of the home, you will no longer have to wipe mirrors after warm showers and leave streaks on them as a result. Installing anti-fog bathroom mirror systems is a simple and cost-effective way to make your morning preparations — and even bathroom cleaning — more efficient.