The TOTO CST743SD#11 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Toilet Seat Required
- Two-piece configuration eases installation and maintenance
- Round bowl is perfect for areas with limited space
- Covered under Toto's one year limited warranty
- Made from durable and easy-to-clean vitreous china
- Floor mounted installation type provides for fast and easy installation
- Gravity flush type is both easy to use and effectively clears waste
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- G-Max Flush Technology: Simple and efficient, Toto's G-Max flushing system has been the envy of the industry since it was introduced. This powerful gravity flush system is designed to do one thing; clear waste efficiently. Choose the system preferred by professionals and the most discriminating homeowners, G-Max from Toto.
- Overall Height: 28-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 26-3/8" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19-1/2" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 14-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 10-1/4" x 8-1/2" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Tank Width: 19-1/2" (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.