The Sterling 14710-4-NA has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal recommended
Sterling 14710-4 Features:
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Sterling's residential limited lifetime or commercial 3 year limited warranty
- Constructed of stainless to provide durable feel and easy to clean surface
- Drop in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing kitchen design
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Sterling 14710-4 Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: Silent shield pads line the sides of the sink and provide an exclusive sound-absorbing system and reduces noise and vibration
Sterling 14710-4 Specifications:
- Height: 7" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-1/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 7" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sterling 14710-4-NA*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.