The Sterling 1042-4-0 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal recommended
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Sterling's residential limited lifetime or commercial 3 year limited warranty
- Constructed of Sterling's engineered Vikrell material that maintains a superior stain and scratch resistance
- Drop in installation or undermount installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing kitchen design
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 9-3/4" (bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 14" (back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16" (left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In, Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
See the advantages Vikrell products from Sterling have to offer.
Take a few moments to see what advantages Vikrell offers. This lightweight and extremely durable material from Sterling offers so much more strength and options than other molded or layered materials. From Kitchen Sinks to Shower Pans and walls, Vikrell will bring syle and functionality to any home on any budget.