The Sloan 3335052 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Sensor Activated, Electronic Hand Washing Faucet with Drain Pop Up
Sloan's Optima EAF-200 Series electronic handwashing faucets operate by means of a dual infared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid and cicuitry above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
- Includes i.q.-Click feature. The i.q.-Click feature allows the user to place the faucet into optional function modes, including 'continuous run' and 'temporary off' simply by pressing a button on the spout. The use of the i.q.-Click feature is recommended only in installations where users have regular familiarity with the faucet.
- Modular one-piece construction with all concealed components above deck.
- Double infared sensors with automatic setting feature and microprocessor.
- Magnetic solenoid valve.
- Water supply connection with flexible high-pressure hose and strainer.
- 6V DC Plug-in transfromer included.
- Daisy chain electrical splitter and capacitor box included.
- Appropriate mounting hardware included.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sloan 3335052*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.