The Rohl U.1571LS-APC-2 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Perrin and Rowe Filtering Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Triflow Technology, and Metal Lever Handles
Rohl’s Perrin & Rowe collection provides the opportunity to showcase the Victorian theme throughout the home. Design elements like ample scrolling and generously arced spouts define the Victorian theme, augmented by solid brass construction and a wide variety of finish options. Rohl’s Perrin & Rowe collection features stylish and high-quality faucets for the kitchen and bathroom, allowing you to carry the theme from room to room.
Rohl U.1571LS-2 Features:
- All brass faucet body construction - weight: 7 lbs.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Industry leading, 1/4 turn lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Number of installation holes required: 2
- Insulated brass side spray (not plastic)
- Spout swivels to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/4" thick
- Metal lever handles included
- Overall height: 11" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 8-1/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout reach: 11" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Low lead compliant – complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Rohl’s limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
- Note: Filter not included. Order U.1812 to complete system
About Rohl Triflow Technology:
Healthy and filtered drinking water has never been easier, as it is with the Rohl Triflow Water Filtration Technology. Rohl’s tradition of innovation continues with this technology, which is available on a number of Rohl kitchen and bathroom faucets. The Rohl Triflow Water Filtration Technology works right inside the faucet, eliminating the need for any bulky under-the-counter system. Rohl’s Triflow Water Filtration Technology combines purified hot or cold water with beauty in design without sacrificing performance.
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America .