The Rohl BA7L-STN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Architectural Wall Mount Exposed Tub Filler Faucet with Hand Shower and Metal Lever Handles less Unions
The modern theme can mean many things in the design of plumbing fixtures. And for the Rohl Architectural collection, this means crisp, clean, and effective. This family, from Rohl’s Modern Bath suite, combines Italian influences with American ingenuity and high plumbing standards. The meticulously crafted lever and cross handles augment the beauty of the bathroom faucet’s high-arc spout. The simple, narrow tubing of the Rohl Architectural collection helps produce a family that reflects durability and reliability. The brass construction is offered in your choice of three modern finish options.
Rohl BA7L Features:
- All brass faucet body construction - weight: 8 lbs.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Industry leading, 1/4 turn lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Insulated brass hand shower included
- Lift rod operated hand shower diverter
- Hand shower hose length: 60"
- Number of installation holes required: 2
- Wall-mounted installation
- 8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Metal lever handles included
- Spout reach: 2-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Rohl’s limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
- BA7L - This model
- BA7X - Same model with metal cross handles