This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
The thermal springs at Acqui Terme in Italy have been a spa destination since Roman times, but it was not until the 19th century that high society made it fashionable. The Acqui Collection is inspired by the lavish style of the town’s Grand Spa hotels. Classical design, curvilinear forms, and baroque details define distinction. Handle and finish options create a range of customizable combinations to enhance the look even further. All elements come together to express a luxurious spa experience for the bath.
Rohl A1423XM-2 Features:
- Covered under Rohl's limited lifetime warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products from the Acqui line
- Traditional bridge-style design
- Wall mounted installation - 2 hole faucet mounts to wall above sink
- Dual cross handles control the flow and temperature of water
- Faucet includes ceramic disc valve
- Drain assembly not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Low lead compliant
Rohl A1423XM-2 Specifications:
- Height: 4"
- Spout Reach: 7" (wall to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Centers: 8" (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Faucet Hole Size: 3/4"
- Faucet Holes: 2 (minimum number of holes required for installation)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rohl A1423XMAB-2*
- Rohl A1423XMIB-2
- Rohl A1423XMAPC-2
- Rohl A1423XMPN-2
- Rohl A1423XMSTN-2
- Rohl A1423XMTCB-2
- Rohl A1423XMULB-2
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.