This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
The thermal springs at Acqui Terme in Italy have been a spa destination since Roman times, but it was not until the 19th century that high society made it fashionable. The Acqui Collection is inspired by the lavish style of the town’s Grand Spa hotels. Classical design, curvilinear forms, and baroque details define distinction. Handle and finish options create a range of customizable combinations to enhance the look even further. All elements come together to express a luxurious spa experience for the bath.
Rohl A1423LM-2 Features:
- Covered under Rohl's limited lifetime warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products from the Acqui line
- Traditional bridge-style design
- Wall mounted installation - 2 hole faucet mounts to wall above sink
- Dual lever handles control the flow and temperature of water
- Faucet includes ceramic disc valve
- Drain assembly not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Low lead compliant
Rohl A1423LM-2 Specifications:
- Height: 4"
- Spout Reach: 7" (wall to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Centers: 8" (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Faucet Hole Size: 3/4"
- Faucet Holes: 2 (minimum number of holes required for installation)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rohl A1423LMAB-2*
- Rohl A1423LMIB-2
- Rohl A1423LMAPC-2
- Rohl A1423LMPN-2
- Rohl A1423LMSTN-2
- Rohl A1423LMTCB-2
- Rohl A1423LMULB-2
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.