- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Pforever Seal - advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Mounts in a centerset configuration - 3 holes required with spout and handles together on common base
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Lifetime Warranty: Pfister Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life.
CAL Green Compliant: Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20%.
Push & Seal Drain: No tools required and installs in less than half the time of a standard pop-up drain. Guaranteed tight seal each and every use - simply press to seal and again to open.
- Overall Height: 5-15/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/4" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-7/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Centerset
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handle(s) included with faucet