This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
Crafted in Italy of hand-spun Murano Glass, the Amalfi vessel sink adds crisp texture to your space without sacrificing practicality. Certified to resist cracking after exposure to both impact and temperature change, this sink is as durable as it is beautiful. The basin’s smooth, nonporous surface prevents staining, while its generous 6.75" height reduces splash. Using approximately half the energy required to create a porcelain sink, the Amalfi adds a statement of sustainable luxury to transitional bathroom designs.
Native Trails MG1912 Features:
- Asymmetrical shell-shaped bowl with ribbed exterior adds texture to transitional bathrooms
- 6-3/4" sink height reduces splash
- Hand spun in Murano, Italy
- Glass certified to withstand point impact and thermal shock
- Exceptionally stain resistant
- 1-1/2" drain opening
- UPC/cUPC compliant
- Due to their handcrafted nature, no two products will be exactly the same and may vary in finish, texture and other details
- Clean with mild, non-abrasive soap and cleaners
- Covered under Native Trails limited lifetime warranty
Native Trails MG1912 Specifications:
- Overall Length: 17-1/2" (left to right of sink)
- Overall Width: 12" (front to back of sink)
- Overall Height: 6-3/4" (top to bottom of sink)
- Basin Length: 17" (left to right of basin)
- Basin Width: 11-1/2" (front to back of basin)
- Basin Depth: 6-1/2" (top to bottom of basin)
- Drain Connection Size: 1-3/4"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 24"