This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Basin Rack Recommended
This copper bar sink embodies an artistic practicality. The graded drainboard delivers convenience and showcases a striking, hammered finish, and its streamlined, undermount design allows for easy clean up. Artisan-crafted and forged of high-quality recycled copper, the Cantina Pro brings modern functionality to a classic material.
Native Trails CPS33 Features:
- Covered under Native Trails' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of copper
- Undermount installation - sink will install under the countertop
- Single basin design for maximum work space
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- Coordinates with other items from the Cantina Pro line
From the Manufacturer:
- Living finish that will patina over time
- Constructed of 17-gauge hand-hammered copper for lasting elegance and durability
- Features a built-in prep deck
- Hand-hammered surface provides beautiful texture and visual impact
- Undermount installation creates an integrated look
- Pre-installed sound-dampening pads reduce noise
- Standard 3.5-inch drain opening
- Copper's natural antimicrobial properties help keep your sink clean
- UPC/cUPC compliant
- Due to their handcrafted nature, no two products will be exactly the same and may vary in finish, texture and other details
- Sink Length: 24"
- Sink Width: 15"
- Sink Height: 7-1/2"
- Basin Dimensions: 13" L x 13" W x 7" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 (minimum number of holes required for installation)