This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for residential installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Weymouth line of products
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Valve trim has pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Immersion™ Rainshower Technology: Immersion™ rainshower technology channels water through a spoke design, concentrating and magnifying the water's natural force, dramatically enhancing the showering experience.
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7"
- Shower Head Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Shower Head Height: 3-1/8"
- Shower Arm Reach: 14"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- TS32102: This model
- TS32102EP: This model with a 1.75 GPM shower head
- TS32102NH: This model less showerhead