This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Diverter Valve Required
- Shower Valve Required
Moen T9342GBM15 Product Features:
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited warranty
- Single function shower head and single function handshower
- PosiTemp pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Transfer Valve to direct water flow
- Shower Package Includes: Valve trims, shower head, shower arm, grab bar, handshower, hose, and wall supply
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Vandal resistant lever handles, shower head, and shower arm flange
Moen T9342GBM15 Technology / Benefits:
- PosiTemp Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The PosiTemp offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
Moen T9342GBM15 Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Pressure Balanced Escutcheon (Cover plate) Dimensions: 7" W x 7" H
- Diverter Escutcheon (Cover plate) Dimensions: 5" W x 5" H
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Moen T9342GBM15 Shower Head/Hand Shower Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons per minute
- Shower Head Width: 2"
- Hose Length: 69"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen T9342GBM15