This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Mixing Valve Required
- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Kingsley Collection provides a new way for enthusiasts of traditional style to make their bathrooms stand out
- Combining a classic antique look with modern functionality, this line of faucets offers the best of both worlds
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- Includes pop-up drain assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing nay of the faucet plumbing.
WaterSense/Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Overall Height: 7" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-7/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/16" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread (spout and valves/handles appear to be separate)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- T6125: This model
- T6101: Centerset version of this model with low arch spout
- T6102: Single hole version of this model
- T6121: Centerset version of this model
- T6105: This model with low arch spout
- T6107: Wall mount version of this model