The Moen G202174B has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
Moen G202174B Product Features:
- Constructed of quality 20 gauge stainless steel with a brushed finish
- Drop-in installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing kitchen design
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Rear center drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Sound absorbing undercoat prevents dish clatter and undercabinet condensation
- U-channel mounting system, hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty
Moen G202174B Technologies / Benefits:
- SoundSHIELD: Since their creation the stainless steel sink has had one major blemish, which is the amount of noise created with flowing water hitting the metal surface. With its patented SoundSHIELD technology Moen has found the answer. Sinks with this feature have a dense undercoating applied that provides exceptional noise reduction. Whether it be moving dishes about the sink or simply running water, these sinks will stay whisper quiet for the life of the sink. Finally the durability and dependability of stainless steel meets the luxury standards of a cast-iron or acrylic alternative.
Moen G202174B Product Specifications:
- Length: 33" (from left to right)
- Width: 22" (from front to back)
- Height: 5-1/2" (from top to bottom)
- Right Basin Dimensions: 14" L (from left to right) x 16" W (from front to back)
- Left Basin Dimensions: 14" L (from left to right) x 16" W (from front to back)
- Drain Placement: Rear Center
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
- Faucet Holes: 4
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen G202174B*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.