The Miseno MH-4BES-FB has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Single Dummy Function: Single dummy function door hardware utilize this single dummy handle to create a uniform look throughout your home in the areas that do not require mechanical systems. Dummy door hardware is surface mounted with no locking mechanism and are used primarily for the inactive door in a double door installation serving as a pull.
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 3 certification
- All metal craftsmanship ensures long-lasting durability
- Handing is reversible for left or right handed doors
- Easily installs on doors with no cross bore
- Covered under Miseno's 5 Year Finish and Limited Lifetime Mechanical warranties
- All necessary mounting hardware is included
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Material: Brass
- Product Weight: 2 lbs.
- Handle Height: 2-1/8"
- Handle Width: 2-1/8"
- Handle Projection: 2-7/16"
- Trim Height: 2-9/16"
- Trim Width: 2-9/16"