The Miseno MH-1BRT-FB has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 3 certification
- Crafted with solid brass ensuring a durable product
- Intended for left or right handed door configurations
- Easily installs on standard door prep doors
- Includes a backset of choice and a round corner latch
- Covered under Miseno's 5 year finish and limited lifetime mechanical warranties
- All necessary mounting hardware is included
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Handle Height: 2"
- Handle Width: 2"
- Handle Projection: 2-9/16"
- Trim Height: 2-3/4"
- Trim Width: 2-3/4"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Material: Brass