The Miseno MH-1BES-SN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Exceeds criteria for BHMA Grade 3 certification
- All metal craftsmanship ensures long-lasting durability
- Handing is reversible for left or right handed doors
- Easily installs on standard prepared doors
- Includes an adjustable backset and round corner latch
- Covered under Miseno's 5 Year Finish and Limited Lifetime Mechanical warranties
- All necessary mounting hardware is included
- Solid Brass Construction: This product begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Material: Brass
- Product Weight: 3 lbs.
- Handle Height: 2-1/8"
- Handle Width: 2-1/8"
- Handle Projection: 2-7/16"
- Trim Height: 2-9/16"
- Trim Width: 2-9/16"