Please review Build.com return policy for Flooring and Tile products, certain restrictions may apply on general returns. If flooring arrives damaged or is defective, please call for assistance (800-375-3403)
- Made from engineered white oak
- Medium shade variation gives the flooring a slightly varied appearance
- Handscraped surface with low gloss finish
- Covered under a 35 year residential and 5 year light commercial warranty
- Designed for use in above grade (upstairs), below grade (basement), or on grade (ground level) applications
- Uses glue down or nail down installation with tongue and groove locking system
- Designed for commercial or residential use
- Width: 7-1/2"
- Length: 11" - 71"
- Thickness: 14.3mm
- Wear Layer: 3 mm
- Edge Type: Micro-Beveled
- Janka Rating: 1,020 psi
- Square Foot Per Carton: 36 sq. ft.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):