The Kohler Vault-K-3823-1-Package-VS has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- K-3823-1: Kitchen sink
- K-6646: Basin rack for left side of sink
- K-6647: Basin rack for right side of sink
- K-8801: Basket strainer
- K-596: Kitchen faucet
Kitchen Sink Features:
- Double basin sink with 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted from 18 gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Drop-in installation simplifies the installation process
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Kitchen sink comes with a basin rack for each basin and a basket strainer
- All hardware needed for installation included
Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Premium metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered by Kohler's faucet limited lifetime warranty
- Kohler finishes are guaranteed to resist corrosion and tarnishing
- High arch gooseneck spout allows more space to work and greater access to all areas of the sink
- Features a pullout spray faucet head with hose included
- Includes escutcheon (cover plate) for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
Kitchen Sink Specifications:
- Height: 9-5/16" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 17-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 11-5/8"(measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 16-9/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 16-9/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop-in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 16-5/8" (measured from counter top to the highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-5/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Single hole required for faucet installation
- Single handle is included with the faucet
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.