The Kohler K-TLS10275-4A-CP has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Extension Kit Recommended
- Pressure Test Kit Recommended
- Replacement Cartridge Recommended
- Shower Valve Required
Forte faucets complement classic or contemporary spaces with their versatile design and effortless installation. This Forte bath and shower trim includes a faceplate with traditional lever handle, a shower arm with flange, and a diverter spout with slip-fit connection. Pair this trim with a Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve, which maintains your desired water temperature during pressure fluctuations.
Kohler K-TLS10275-4A Features:
- Pressure balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/- 3 degrees fahrenheit during water pressure fluctuations
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection
- Single handle controls both on/off activation and temperature setting
- Includes faceplate with ADA compliant metal traditional lever handle
- Includes diverter bath spout with 1/2" copper slip fit connection
- Includes shower arm with flange
- For use with any Kohler showerhead (sold separately)
- Coordinates with Forte faucets and accessories
Kohler K-TLS10275-4A Valve Trim Specifications:
- Valve Trim Dimensions: 6-3/8" H x 6-3/8" W
Kohler K-TLS10275-4A Tub Spout Specifications:
- Tub Spout Reach: 5-1/4"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filing of the tub