The Kohler K-820-GCSN-47 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tub Waste Required
- Undermount Kit Recommended
- Kohler bathtubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- All jets are fully adjustable for water intensity and direction of flow
- Jets can be turned off completely
- Finger pads on outer ring for easy adjustment
- Shallow recess for ease of cleaning
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- 44 air jets release thousands of bubbles that will surround, support and massage your body
- Installs in a Drop In configuration
- BubbleMassage hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing bath experiences available
- Relax in a bath crafted with strong geometric lines designed for ease of use
- A variable-speed blower allows you to adjust the massage intensity to 18 different levels
- Blower motor is supplied by a 24" grounding type plug-in cord
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar, furthering user comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes/Standards: ASME, CSA, ICC/ANSI, UL
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- BubbleMassage - BubbleMassage technology pushes air through air jets positioned along the perimeter of the bath, creating thousands of bubbles for a range of physical and visual sensations. BubbleMassage tubs offer a more invigorating experience over effervescence technology.
- Overall Height: 19-1/16" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 31-1/2" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 66-15/16" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 24-3/4" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 62-1/2" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 22" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 49" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 19" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 75-gallons
- Drain Location: Center
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-820-GCSN-47*
- Kohler K-820-GCSN-96*
- Kohler K-820-GCSN-7*
- Kohler K-820-GCSN-FD*
- Kohler K-820-GCSN-K4*
- Kohler K-820-GCSN-NY*
- Kohler K-820-GCSN-G9*
- Kohler K-820-GCSN-FF*
- Kohler K-820-GCSN-0*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Kohler Hydrotherapy - Bubble Massage Baths
A random motion of bubbles travels along your body to deliver a holistic full body massage that helps center the mind and stimulate the release of muscle tension.