The Kohler k-7856-4-CP has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- All Kohler Widespread Faucets come with handles and valves pre-assembled
- Spout, handles, valves, drain, tee assembly, supply lines, and attachment hardware come all in one box
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- Clearwater faucets provide an ample reach to fill big pots and pans with ease
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Drain assembly not included with this model - must be ordered separately
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
- Overall Height: 3-3/4" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Reach: 12" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a wall mount configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: "
- 2 handles included with faucet
- k-7856-4: This model
- K-7855-3: This model with cross handles
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.