The Kohler K-7776-K-CP has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Handles Required
- The Triton kitchen sink faucet makes style, comfort and reliability an achievable design goal. The faucet features a one-piece ceramic valve resistant to debris and hard water buildup and ergonomic handle rotation that provides on/off water control with only a quarter turn. Additionally, it has a convenient multi-swivel spout with a rotating aerator and a flexible connection that allows installations on 8" to 16" centers. Lever, cross, square or wristblade handles complete the model.
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of Brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry standards for durability
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- High arch spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Spout swivels 360 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Features an extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- UltraGlide Valve: Kohler has created the next generation of faucet valve technology with the Ultra-Glide ceramic valve. With high quality engineered ceramic materials, this valve is built to be exceedingly durable and ultra smooth. The Ultra-Glide is rated for up to 4,000,000 on/off cycles, beating the industry standard by eight times and guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free performance. Unlike standard valves, the Ultra-Glide confines the water below the valve stem, keeping the majority of components dry at all times; this reduces the chance of corrosion and deterioration that affects most valves. Additionally, this valve increases the turning radius of the faucet handles, allowing for greater and more pin-point control over the water flow's volume and temperature. The Ultra-Glide valve represents the pinnacle in versatility - it will last a lifetime and bring any home into the new age of faucet technologies.
- Overall Height: 10-3/8" (measured from countertop to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8" (measured from countertop to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1.38"
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"min/16"max
- No handles are included with the faucet
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-7776-K-CP*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
The UltraGlide Valve by Kohler
The Kohler UltraGlide Valve combines enhanced technology and design to create one of the most revolutionary changes to the faucet world. Learn more