Kohler K-6428 Features:
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- Constructed of vitreous china
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway - a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view, for a smoother, less utilitarian appearance
- Includes a soft close seat with grip-tight cover
Kohler K-6428 Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
Kohler K-6428 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 28-1/4" (bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 27-3/4" (back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 18-1/4" (rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 9-5/8" x 7-3/8" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 5-3/8"
- Tank Width: 18-1/4" (leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 7-7/16" (back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
- 10" Rough-In available with separate purchase of K-5383 (10" Rough-in Full skirt trap and attachment system)
- 14" Rough-In available with separate purchase of K-5381 (14" Rough-in Full skirt trap and attachment system)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-6428-47*
- Kohler K-6428-96
- Kohler K-6428-7
- Kohler K-6428-K4*
- Kohler K-6428-NY
- Kohler K-6428-95
- Kohler K-6428-33*
- Kohler K-6428-G9*
- Kohler K-6428-58
- Kohler K-6428-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.