The Kohler K-6411-1-7 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal recommended
- Cleaner Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 80/20 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Two bottom basin racks, a colander, and a walnut cutting board are included and custom-fit to work perfectly with the sink
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Offset drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Height: 9-3/4" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 21-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 26" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-6411-1-47*
- Kohler K-6411-1-FT*
- Kohler K-6411-1-96*
- Kohler K-6411-1-7*
- Kohler K-6411-1-KA*
Black n Tan
- Kohler K-6411-1-FD*
- Kohler K-6411-1-K4*
- Kohler K-6411-1-FP*
- Kohler K-6411-1-NY*
- Kohler K-6411-1-RR*
- Kohler K-6411-1-FE*
- Kohler K-6411-1-95*
- Kohler K-6411-1-55*
- Kohler K-6411-1-30*
- Kohler K-6411-1-33*
- Kohler K-6411-1-R1*
- Kohler K-6411-1-G9*
- Kohler K-6411-1-FF*
- Kohler K-6411-1-20*
- Kohler K-6411-1-Y2*
- Kohler K-6411-1-NG*
- Kohler K-6411-1-58*
- Kohler K-6411-1-0*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
KOHLER Smart Divide - Cookware
KOHLER Smart Divide accommodates larger pots and pans than standard double-bowl kitchen sinks.
KOHLER Smart Divide - Functionality
KOHLER kitchen sinks with Smart Divide have the openness of a large single-basin without losing the functionality of a double-basin.