The Kohler K-5846-3-0 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Garbage Disposal recommended
- P Trap Recommended
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Cleaner Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- The classic Brookfield sink has been updated with a slimmer divider and expanded bowls, offering 20% more workspace
- Two deep basins prevent splashing and provide ample capacity for large pots and pans
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Top-mount installation makes for a quick and easy install wile keeping the elegant you crave
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16-1/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 14-3/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-5846-3-47*
- Kohler K-5846-3-96*
- Kohler K-5846-3-7*
- Kohler K-5846-3-KA*
Black n Tan
- Kohler K-5846-3-FD*
- Kohler K-5846-3-K4*
- Kohler K-5846-3-NY*
- Kohler K-5846-3-95*
- Kohler K-5846-3-G9*
- Kohler K-5846-3-FF*
- Kohler K-5846-3-20*
- Kohler K-5846-3-0*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.