This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal recommended
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- The Vault apron-front sinks combine the sleek, modern look of stainless steel with the traditional farmhouse style
- This sink features tightly angled corners to maximize workspace, and an included basin rack that fits the large bowl to help prevent scratching
- Hand crafted from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Self Trimming: An Apron Front design that overlaps the “Apron” down over a portion of existing cabinetry. This allows the installation of an Apron Front sink with only minor countertop modification.
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Height: 9-5/16" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 21-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 35-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left): 17-3/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 19-11/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (right): 17-3/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 11-11/16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-11/16"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3945-NA
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Kohler Vault Farmhouse Sink Installation
The Vault apron-front kitchen sink combines the sleek, modern look of stainless steel with traditional farmhouse style. Made to seamlessly coordinate with a variety of decors, this sink features a single bowl with tightly angled corners to maximize basin space, and a top-mount design for easy installation and use on most laminate countertops.
KOHLER Smart Divide - Cookware
KOHLER Smart Divide accommodates larger pots and pans than standard double-bowl kitchen sinks.
KOHLER Smart Divide - Functionality
KOHLER kitchen sinks with Smart Divide have the openness of a large single-basin without losing the functionality of a double-basin.