Classic silhouette, this Devonshire sink faucet complements a variety of bathroom decors. The faucet features ergonomic sculpted lever handles for easy control. A spout and matching pop-up drain with a tailpiece completes the set.
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- Featuring a classic silhouette, the Devonshire Collection will complement a variety of bathroom decors
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 5-1/8" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a centerset configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-1/2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Widespread version of this model
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-393-N4-BV*
- Kohler K-393-N4-G*
- Kohler K-393-N4-BN
- Kohler K-393-N4-2BZ
Oil Rubbed Bronze (2BZ)
- Kohler K-393-N4-BRZ*
Oil Rubbed Bronze (BRZ)
- Kohler K-393-N4-CP
- Kohler K-393-N4-PB
Vibrant Polished Brass
- Kohler K-393-N4-SN*
Vibrant Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.