The Kohler K-3887-U-G9 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Wax Ring Kit Required
Cimarron Comfort Height Two Piece Round Front 1.28 gpf Toilet with Insuliner Tank Liner
Featuring Class Five™ flushing technology, the redesigned Cimarron® Comfort Height® round-front toilet delivers outstanding bulk flushing and best-in-class bowl cleanliness. The Cimarron two-piece toilet's easy curves complement a variety of bathroom environments. This 1.28 gpf model provides significant water savings without sacrificing performance.
- Class Five flushing technology provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- Exclusive Dry Lock™ installation system facilitates installation, and keeps floors dry
- With a seat height comparable to that of a standard chair, KOHLER Comfort Height™ toilets make sitting down and standing up easier for people of all ages
- 1.28 gpf High-Efficiency Toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5 gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- Qualifies as a HET (High-Efficiency Toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- 12" rough-in
- Insuliner tank liner prevents tank condensation
- Round-front bowl
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.