This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Required
- Garbage Disposal recommended
- Includes K-6644-ST stainless steel bottom sink rack to protect from daily wear
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- The distinctive, modern design of the Vault sink lends a contemporary vibe to any kitchen
- This spacious sink features tightly angled corners to maximize basin space and sloped bottom that helps with draining and clean up
- Hand crafted from 18-gauge stainless steel giving both the aesthetic beauty you want and the durability and longevity you need
- Top-mount or Under-mount installation options
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilentShield®: A sound-absorption system found in many Kohler sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware, as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Height: 9-5/16" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16-9/16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 30-1/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount or Under-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3821-1-NA
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.