The Kohler K-3754-52 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tank Lever Recommended
- Toilet Seat Recommended
- Wax Ring Kit Required
- K-4474: Kelston 1.6 GPF toilet tank
- K-4306: Kelston elongated Comfort Height toilet bowl
- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- The Kelston Collection brings warmth and elegance to the bath
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- Seat and cover not included with this model
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- Overall Height: 30-1/2" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 30" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 16-3/4" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 11" x 8-3/4" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 6"
- Tank Width: 16-3/4" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 8-15/16" (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
- K-3754: This model
- K-3755: 1.28 GPF version of this model
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3754-47*
- Kohler K-3754-96*
- Kohler K-3754-7*
- Kohler K-3754-K4*
- Kohler K-3754-NY*
- Kohler K-3754-95*
- Kohler K-3754-55*
- Kohler K-3754-33*
- Kohler K-3754-52*
- Kohler K-3754-G9*
- Kohler K-3754-6*
- Kohler K-3754-Y2*
- Kohler K-3754-58*
- Kohler K-3754-0*
- Kohler K-3754-45*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.