This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Wax Ring Kit Recommended
Kohler K-3619 Features:
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Standard left-hand polished chrome trip lever and Reveal Quiet-Close with Grip-Tight seat included; supply line not included
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway - a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view, for a smoother, less utilitarian appearance
- Constructed of vitreous china
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
Kohler K-3619 Technologies:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush
- Durable Canister Design: The durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper, for leak-free performance
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- Overall Height: 28-5/8"
- Overall Depth: 29-5/8"
- Overall Width: 19"
- Bowl Shape: Elongated
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons per flush
- Water Area: 17-1/16" x 10-15/16" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth: 5-1/2"
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Rough In: 12"
- Material: Vitreous China
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited
With its versatile, fresh design, the Cimarron toilet matches a range of contemporary and classic decors. This one-piece toilet features a convenient chair-like height and elongated bowl for comfortable use, as well as a concealed trapway for sleek looks and simple cleaning. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3619-47*
- Kohler K-3619-96
- Kohler K-3619-7
- Kohler K-3619-K4*
- Kohler K-3619-NY
- Kohler K-3619-95
- Kohler K-3619-33*
- Kohler K-3619-G9*
- Kohler K-3619-58*
- Kohler K-3619-0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.