The Kohler K-3615-G9 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Wax Ring Kit Required
- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl offers comfort and convenience, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- The Gabrielle toilet combines straightforward design and high-powered, efficient performance
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Comfort Height - designed for ease of use, with a higher than average bowl
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while still maintaining superior performance
- Includes a Grip-Tight Reveal Q3 seat and cover
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AquaPiston: AquaPiston single flush canister technology uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong, efficient siphon during flushing. The canister flush valve's 3:2 ratio optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration, while its durable design features 90% less exposed seal material than a standard 3-inch flapper flush valve, guaranteeing leak-free performance. The light-touch canister requires lower activation force than a flapper, and once activated, allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing each flush's power and effectiveness.
- Comfort Height: Comfort Height toilets offer the greatest accessibility and ease of use with a bowl height of between 16-1/2" and 18", the same as a standard chair.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 28" (measured from bottom of base to top of tank)
- Overall Depth: 28-3/8" (measured from back of tank to front of rim)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4" (measured from rightmost to leftmost edge of toilet)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/4" (measured from floor to bowl rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Water Area: 11" x 8-1/2" (inner rim dimensions of bowl, length x width)
- Water Depth (from Rim): 6"
- Tank Width: 18-3/4" (measured from leftmost to rightmost edge of tank)
- Tank Depth: 7" (measured from back edge to front edge of tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
- Rough-In: 12"
- K-3615: This model
- K-3615-RA: This model with right hand trip lever
- K-3615-Touchless: This model with Touchless flush
- K-3825: This model with bidet seat
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kohler K-3615-47*
- Kohler K-3615-96*
- Kohler K-3615-7*
- Kohler K-3615-K4*
- Kohler K-3615-NY*
- Kohler K-3615-HW1*
- Kohler K-3615-95*
- Kohler K-3615-55*
- Kohler K-3615-33*
- Kohler K-3615-G9*
- Kohler K-3615-6*
- Kohler K-3615-Y2*
- Kohler K-3615-NG*
- Kohler K-3615-58*
- Kohler K-3615-0*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.