The Kohler K-1224-GLW-NY has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Kohler tubs are fully covered under warranty for up to a year after installation
- Tub constructed of acrylic delivering durability and classic aesthetic appeal
- Bubble massage hydrotherapy tub - provides one of the most relaxing bath experiences available
- An hourglass shape and delicate curves bring harmony you your bath's design
- 120 air jets release thousands of bubbles that will surround, support and massage your body
- A variable-speed blower allows you to adjust the massage intensity to 18 different levels
- Blower motor is supplied by a 24" grounding type plug-in power cord
- Three wall alcove installation provides traditional mounting and functionality
- Tub comes standard with molded lumbar support and armrests, furthering the users comfort
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- A built-in heater keeps the water at the desired temperature as the user enjoys a long soak without the water getting cold
- Acrylic - A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Bask - Heated surfaces that warm your neck and back in addition to the bathwater, creating a spa-like environment. Bask equipped tubs allow you to choose one of three temperature settings for the ultimate in relaxation.
- BubbleMassage - BubbleMassage technology pushes air through air jets positioned along the perimeter of the bath, creating thousands of bubbles for a range of physical and visual sensations. BubbleMassage tubs offer a more invigorating experience over effervescence technology.
- Effervescence - Effervescence technology (also known as air pools or air baths) is designed to move water and air gently through unique ports to create champagne-like bubbles that cling and envelope your skin to pamper you body.
- Built-In Heater - A Built-In Heater works to keep the water warm as it recirculates throughout the intake and whirlpool jets where the water would typically bleed off heat.
- Overall Height: 20" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 66" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 24" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 48" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 30" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 59" (right to left measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 15-1/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 67 - gallons
- Drain Location: Left
- Blower Motor Voltage: 120 V
- Blower Motor Amperage: 7.5 A
Variations of K-1224-GLW:
- K-1229-L: soaking bath version of this tub
- K-1229-LW: soaking bath and bask heated surface version of this tub
- K-1224-GLF: bubblemassage air bath version of this tub
- K-1224-VBL: vibracoustic version of this tub
- K-1224-VBLW: vibracoustic and bask heated surface version of this tub
- K-1224-L: whirlpool version of this tub
- K-1224-LH: whirlpool and heater version of this tub
- K-1224-LW: whirlpool and bask heated surface version of this tub
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.