The spirit of the Victorian Era finds itself elegantly and eagerly spun into the unique design of this faucet. Attached to the wall behind your sink, the horizontal pop adds a stunning element to your bathroom design. Clean-up is also made a breeze as counter space is cleared up. The Essex Wall Mount Bathroom Faucet and its featured sturdy brass construction and premium finish are guaranteed to glamorize your home's traditional ensemble for years to come. This faucet adds a sheen of classical grace to your traditional style.
Kingston Brass KS121.BEX Features:
- Covered under Kingston Brass's 10 year limited warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products from the Essex line
- Wall mounted installation - 2 hole faucet mounts to wall above sink
- Dual cross handles control the flow and temperature of water
- Faucet includes ceramic disc valve
- Drain assembly not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
- Low lead compliant
Kingston Brass KS121.BEX Specifications:
- Height: 7-7/16"
- Spout Reach: 11-1/4" (wall to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Centers: 8" (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-3/8"
- Faucet Holes: 2 (minimum number of holes required for installation)