This specialty drain and strainer assembly fits sinks with drain openings ranging from 2" to 2-1/4" in diameter. These unusual 2" drain openings are commonly found in utility, bar, wall-mount, and prep sinks as well as some European sinks. Each drain assembly features a removable top grid. This grid prevents smaller debris from entering the drain and can be removed to clean the bottom of the drain as well as to promote quicker sink emptying. The outer flange diameter is roughly 3" in diameter, the inlet is 1-1/2" OD, and the drain will fit a sink with up to 1-1/2" bottom thickness.
Kingston Brass KBU100 Features:
- Covered under Kingston Brass' 1 year limited warranty
- Constructed of brass
- Coordinates with products from the Seattle line
- Fits drains with a 2" drain connection size
Kingston Brass KBU100 Specifications:
- Height: 2-13/16" (top to bottom)
- Diameter: 2-15/16" (left to right across)
- Drain Connection Size: 2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):