This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Pillow Recommended
- Tub Waste Required
- 72"L x 42"W x 24"H
What is PureAir®? Unlike whirlpools which circulate a combination of air and water to produce an intense, targeted massage, air baths create a softer, subtler, full-body experience. Heated air is distributed through network of channels where it is then released within the tub. These release points are placed to strategically surround the body with bubbles. Sometimes described as a immersive massage like experience, PureAir® tubs are extraordinarily relaxing. Jacuzzi® offers two versions of their PureAir® tubs: Comfort and Luxury. Comfort models offer basic controls and a 600-watt heated air blower while luxury models boast upgraded controls and an 800-watt heated air blower. Listed below are the details for the Jacuzzi® Luxury PureAir®.
- 800 Watt Blower - Powerful variable speed heated air blower.
- 360° Balanced Air flow - A unique network of channels that push heated air evenly into the bath.
- TLC - Thermal Lumbar Comfort area delivers heated air to your back.
- Automatic Purge - Drain activated system purges the air blowers after each use.
- Safe for Bath Salts - Enjoy the effervescence of bath salts and oils. These elements will not damage Jacuzzi® Pure Air® tubs or tub components.
- Wave Mode - Cycles blower from its minimum to a user defined maximum.
- Luxury Controls - Upgraded electronic, button-operated controls with light bars to the left of each button designating low, medium-low, medium-high, and high
- Chromatherapy - LED lighting that is able to produce a total of 256 mood-setting colors. Jacuzzi's Chromatherapy lighting serves to not only enhance your bathing experience, but also provide for safe entry and exists in and out of the tub
- Right - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, equipment is mounted on the right
- Left - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, drain is placed to the left
Standard for All Jacuzzi® Tubs:
- Tru-Level™ - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation
- Slip-Resistant Flooring - A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area
- High-Gloss Acrylic - Non-porous, easy to clean, and corrosion, fade and stain resistant
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia
- Additional Notes:
- Tub Drain Not Included -When adding this tub to your shopping cart, you will be offered the correct tub drain for this model tub. Be sure to select the finish that will match your tub faucet
We recognize that buying a tub online can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we created Jacuzzi® University, a 9-part video series aimed at directly answering every question or concern you may have. It also provides an excellent video resource to view the various options available on Jacuzzi® tubs. Attached directly underneath the product details you are reading here you will find "Additional Information" with a link for the Jacuzzi® University PDF. Open this sheet to begin watching the videos. Topics covered include:
- Installation Types - Drop in, undermount, alcove, corner, freestanding, walk-in
- Tub Measurements - Length, width, height, and depth
- Bath Therapy Types (Experiences) - Soaking, Pure Air, Whirlpool, Salon® Spa
- Pump and Drain Placement - The relationship between the two
- Lighting - Chromatherapy, Illumatherapy
- Whisper Technology - Motor mounting system using patented gel components
- Controls - Basic, Luxury, and LCD