The Jacuzzi FIN6036ARL1XXW has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tile Flange Kit Recommended
- Constructed from a durable high-gloss acrylic material
- Optimal air therapy originally invented by Jacuzzi
- Dual pin locking door closes securely
- Ergonomic door handle and grab bars for ease of entry and exit
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs. Drilling for faucet mounting will NOT void the warranty.
- Slip-Resistant Bottom: A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area.
- Silent Air® Induction: Jacuzzi's patented air induction system silently mixes air into the water creating that legendary Jacuzzi® Whirlpool experience without a hissing sound.
- Pure Air® Features:
- Automatic Purge: Drain activated system purges the air blowers after each use
- 360° Balanced Air Flow: A unique network of channels that push heated air evenly into the bath
- TLC: Thermal Lumbar Comfort area delivers heated air to your back
- PureAir® Wave Mode: Cycles blower from its minimum to a user defined maximum
- Overall Height: 38-1/2" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 127 - gallons
- Drain Location: Right
- Blower Location: Left
- Operating Gallons: 127
About Jacuzzi® Jacuzzi® has become the world's most recognized and largest selling brand of jetted / whirlpool baths and spas. In addition to the first whirlpool bath patent, Jacuzzi® has 250 worldwide patents for advancements in pump systems, jet technology, air controls and product design. This ongoing commitment to innovative product development ensures Jacuzzi's leadership position in the industry, and sets standards the world over.