Item # bci3561086
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tub Filler Valve Required
Hansgrohe 32556 Features:
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of brass
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products from the Metropol line
- Includes single function hand shower
- Deck mounted installation - 3 hole faucet with 8-3/4" centers
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Single handle operates water volume and temperature
- Ceramic cartridge for extended product life
- Contains diverter for easy control of handshower
Hansgrohe 32556 Technologies and Benefits:
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents: Faucets and showers need to withstand a lot. With QuickClean technology, residues disappear in an instant. As Hansgrohe has fitted its faucet aerators and shower jets with flexible silicone nozzles, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off easily. Another plus: Products that are limescale-free and well-maintained remain functional and last longer.
- AirPower: The principle is simple: an ample supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of your AirPower shower. The incoming water is infused with this air. Around three liters of air are transferred to one liter of water. Valuable water is thus used efficiently.
- EcoRight: Hansgrohe faucets and showers fitted with EcoRight technology require up to 60% less water than conventional products – and without any loss of comfort. Lower hot water consumption means lower energy requirements.
Hansgrohe 32556 Specifications:
- Height: 5-3/8" (from bottom to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-3/8" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-3/4" (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet horizontally)
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- 3 faucet holes required for installation
- Faucet Centers: 4-3/8"
Dimensions and Measurements
Handshower Flow Rate
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
Quick Clean, Air Power, EcoRight
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
CA Drought Compliant