The Grohe 1938700A has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
- Mixing Valve Required
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Smooth single handle operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set froth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and stat regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Starlight Finish: Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
SilkMove Cartridge: As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy.
- Spout Reach: 8-11/16" (measured from the mounting point to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Wall Mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- 19 387 A: This Model
- 19 387: This model with 1.5 GPM flow rate
- 20 148 A: Widespread version of this model with cross handles
- 20 191 A: Widespread version of this model with lever handles
- 23 077 A: Single hole version of this model
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe 1938700A*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.